澳洲同城网

标题: 求职 [打印本页]

作者: sealight    时间: 2016-1-18 16:06
标题: 求职
本帖最后由 sealight 于 2016-6-12 16:56 编辑

我刚从中国来澳洲,永久签证,男,过去是大学的英文教授。我可以从事大学的英文和中文的教学工作,小学和中学的各门学科的教学和辅导,我也愿意接受新行业的挑战,从事任何工作,我悟性高、聪明、友善、善于沟通、勤快、能吃苦耐劳是我的优势,我现在非常需要一份工作来维持我在这里的生活,但是我又不知道到哪里寻找工作的机会。我希望能遇到好心人,雪中送炭,向我伸出援助的手,提供我就职的机会,我将终身感激。我的电话:90343112黄  跪谢了!
I am a new immigrant to Australia from China. I am a temporary resident, presently living in Melbourne. I used to be a university teacher of Chinese Mandarin and teacher of IELTS. I am capable of teaching Chinese Mandarin, advanced English, and all subjects of elementary and secondary schools. But I am ready to accept any type of job to be offered to me and willing to accept new challenges from new fields. I am kind, easy-going, friendy, sociable, and good at communication. I am apprehensive to learn new knowledge and apt to master new skills. My advantage is that I am responsible, dutiful, diligent and hard-working. I am now in dire need of a job, with which I can support myself here in Melbourne. I will be grateful to whoever picks me up in his car when I am shivering with cold in heavy snow. Thanks. Please don't hesitate tocall me at 90343112, or E-mail me: [email protected]

作者: 89gyhuemu2    时间: 2016-1-19 04:23
帮顶了! 孤身在外不容易啊, 咱们一起努力!

欢迎光临 澳洲同城网 (https://www.tongchengau.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2